Hispanic Media Sales, Inc., publishers of HispanicAd.com, will publish the third edition of the highly successful and sought after Hispanic CMO.
We will be adding more “Thought Leadership” once again to this year’s edition. We will interview the Top Hispanic CMOs with dedicated budgets and resources targeting the US Hispanic Consumer.
Gilbert Davila, a recognized and admired Hispanic Market expert, will curate the supplement. Adam R Jacobson,publisher of the annual Hispanic Market Overview since 2010 and a U.S. Hispanic media expert will conduct the interviews and write the supplement.
The 2016 Hispanic CMO will tackle the key issues of the year:
- How to measure effective and efficient ROI in the US Hispanic Market
- Total Market and it’s positive and negative potential
- Organizational Structure, both on the client and ad agency side to handle Total Market
The 2016 Hispanic CMO will be published on October 10, 2016 during the ANA Multicultural Marketing & Diversity Conference:
- The supplement will be FREE to readers and is published digital to ensure additional pass along.
- HispanicAd.com will promote heavily.
- The 2015 Hispanic CMO published in November 2015 has delivered +7,000 download to date.
- To read the 2015 edition CLICK HERE.
Participating Sponsor – 1 FP Hispanic CMO showcase section – $3,500 net
For more information contact:
Gene Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 917-854-1706