The ADAM R JACOBSON Consultancy
Miami – Los Angeles – Maui – New York
east coast: 954-417-5146 ● west coast: 818-231-1546
Improve Your ROI
Knowledge, Insight, Strategy and Analysis For the Multicultural Marketer
The Adam R Jacobson Consultancy.
The Adam R Jacobson Consultancy is known for customized research reports designed to improve the business strategies of media, marketing and advertising industry professionals. The Adam R Jacobson consultancy is also the home of the Hispanic Market Overview reports distributed by HispanicAd.com and provides editorial services to NewBay Media’s Multichannel News.
RESEARCH, ANALYSIS, REPORTING & EDITING SERVICES
Mintel, U.S. Reports Services division, 2011-2012
· Marketing to Hispanic Men, December 2012*
· Hispanics and Household Products, November 2012*
· Snacking Preferences of the Black Consumer, September 2012*
· The Private Label Hispanic Consumer, August 2012*
· Asians and Entertainment, July 2012*
· Hispanics and Entertainment, June 2012*
· Blacks and Convenience Stores, February 2012
· Lifestyles of Baby Boomers, December 2011
·Hispanics Media Consumption, June 2011
·Hispanics Online, April 2011
* Produced while serving as multicultural analyst for Mintel
The Arbitron Company, 2010-2011
· Hispanic Radio Today
PROPRIETARY RESEARCH REPORTS AND WHITE PAPERS
Davidson Media Group, 2013
· Understanding America’s Emerging Hispanic Markets– PDF and PowerPoint presentations
EPMG 360, 2013
· State of the U.S. Hispanic print and digital news industry (TBD)- PDF and PowerPoint presentations
Adelante Media Group, 2011
· Power of Emerging Hispanic Markets– PDF and PowerPoint presentations
Hispanic Market Overview– self-produced reports (distributed by HispanicAd.com), 2010-present
FREELANCE ARTICLES & REPORTING
Latin Business Today, 2011-12
Latin Trade magazine, 2010-11
PUBLIC RELATIONS & SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Featherheart Designs by Dannielle, Deerfield Beach, FL, 2011
Padma Media & Marketing, Los Angeles, 2010-2011
BIO: Adam R Jacobson is a 20-year veteran journalist who began his career at HISPANIC Magazine, working from its former Washington, DC headquarters. He assisted in the launch of Latina Style magazine, served as Publications Editor for the American Translators Association and spent more than a decade as a senior reporter and editor at music industry trade journal Radio and Records.
He next joined marketing and advertising industry news organization Hispanic Market Weekly, where he developed the CMO Essentials platform and HispanicSportsBusiness newsletter. Jacobson launched his consultancy in January 2010, combining his knowledge, skills, talent and passion from his experiences to assist companies in attaining consumer growth.Today, Jacobson serves as a strategic support specialist for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Southern Florida chapter, working on the Man & Woman of the Year campaign and consulting the Team In Training campaign. He is also the contributing editor for Multichannel News‘ Hispanic Television Update monthly newsletter, and publisher of the Hispanic CMO and Hispanic Market Overview reports distributed by HispanicAd.com.
Adam R Jacobson has also appeared as an on-air personality as “Jake Adams” on WLYF “101.5 Lite FM” in Miami and is an active member of the Hollywood, Fla. Chamber of Commerce.