U.S. Hispanics account for $1.4 trillion in spending power.
To find which ads resonate most with this demographic, Nielsen analyzed the top ten Spanish language advertisements during 2015.
Check out who took the top spots:
Rank: Brand/Ad Decription/Ad Length/Ad + Brand Memorability Index
1. St Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital/Treatment/:60/242
2. Payless Shoesource/BOGO Shoes/:30/233
3. Kraft Foods/Whose Idea Mac + Cheese/:30/229
4. Payless Shoesource/Shoes for work + play/:15/229
5. Xoom.Com/Gabriela Gonzalez/:30/221
6. Kraft Foods/Grandma Making Grilled Cheese Sandwiches/:30/208
7. Xoom.Com/Mayanara Feliz/:30/204
8. Trivago.com Online Travel/Hotel In Berlin/:15/204
9. H+R Block Tax Consultants/ Maria’s Vacation/:30/200
10. Wells Fargo Bank/Mobile App In Spanish/:30/188
Only 44 percent of digital display ads were viewable during 2Q15, down from 49.4% in the year-ago period, according to Integral Ad Science’s latest media quality report. “The industry has been slow to improve viewability rates despite increasing pressure from advertisers,” notes the study. A bright spot: the percentage of fraudulent display ad impressions dipped from 16.5 percent to 14.1 percent from 1Q15 to 2Q15.