Paramount Streaming-owned “FAST” channel platform Pluto TV has inked a content agreement with Mexico’s TV Azteca that sees the integration of five channels into the programming grid available to users across all Spanish-speaking countries in Latin America where the service is available.
Starting today, Pluto TV adds to its content offering:
- Azteca Deportes Network: a sports-focused FAST channel
- Azteca Internacional: TV Azteca’s flagship channel offering entertainment and news fare
- Cinema: Featuring films from the golden age of Mexican cinema
- Franky Mostro: A channel dedicated to journalist and popular car expert digital content creator Franky Mostro
- ADN40: An all-news channel available only in Mexico.
In Latin America, Pluto TV is present in 18 countries.