HispanicAd, in association with Hispanic Market Overview, has released the eighth edition of the Hispanic Market Thought Leaders special report.
“With every edition, we strive to cover important marketing topics in our industry and highlight the top marketing executives for their contributions to our industry,” said HispanicAd publisher Gene Bryan. “The 2020 U.S. Census is our main research tool in demonstrating once again the importance, vibrancy and influence our Hispanic consumers have in today’s marketplace. As such, the Census is a key centerpiece of the conversations and insight found in this year’s report.”
The latest Hispanic Market Thought Leaders report begins with a conversation on why DEI isn’t marketing, from Edelman Senior Advisor for Hispanic Ana Ceppi.
You’ll also find key insight on the 2020 Census from the following advertising and media industry leaders:
- Alex López Negrete – President/CEO & Creative Chief Officer of Lopez Negrete Communications
- Luis Miguel Messianu – Chairman & CEO of ALMA Agency
- Liz Castells – CEO of Infusion by Castells
- Carla Kelly – SVP of Client Partnerships at NBCUniversal
- Roberto Ruiz – Executive VP of Research, Insights & Analytics at Univision Communications
- Karla Fernandez Parker – Managing Director, Sensis
- Gonzalo del Fa – Chair of the Hispanic Marketing Council and President of GroupM Multicultural
Our 2021 Hispanic Market Thought Leaders Industry Honorees are:
- Karla Lucia – Sr. Consultant & Executive Director of Alliance for Multicultural Marketing (AIMM) ANA
- Sue Seams – Sr. Director of Experience Planning at Kellogg Co.
- Monica Morales – Head of Multicultural marketing at Lilly & Co.
- Stacie de Armas – SVP of Inclusive Intelligence & Initiatives at Nielsen
- Marissa Solis – SVP – Portfolio Marketing, Media & Partnerships at Frito Lay North America
- Federico Valiente – Director of Marketing at Pollo Campero USA
- Javier Herran – Chief Marketing Officer & Director of Information Technology at Sedano’s Supermarkets
- Amber Medina – VP of Product Strategy for the Hispanic Segment at Synchrony
- Mayra Rivera – Chief Marketing Officer at USAA
The list of honorees is curated by Gilbert Dávila, President/CEO of Dávila Multicultural Insights and the Chairperson of the Alliance for Multicultural Marketing (AIMM) at the ANA.